I could really use a good smoothie this morning. We went out for dinner last night with good friends. We went to a Japanese-all-you-can-eat-concept restaurant, called Asuka. The concept is simple and you always eat too much (oeps in this way I will never loose that extra kg which is still there from Ibiza;-). But the food is fine. I ate some Sushi, Sashimi and a lot of beef and chicken. The concept is nice because all 4 of us ordered what we like and we shared the different food with each other.
As usual we said to each other that we won’t make it too late this evening. Haha well like all the other times it didn’t work, because after leaving the restaurant, the first thing M. said was: some more drinks in another bar? haha off course we did. So too late in bed, a little bit too much alcohol and you could definitely use this Smoothie. Read more about te recipe.
Too late out of bed, I’m working on this green smoothie. See me here, together with our dog Bruno, who is keeping an eye on falling food;-)
With this green smoothie I used fresh spinach. With the last Smoothie I used frozen spinach, but fresh seems more healthy to my. So I tried it. I first put the yoghurt into my blender and then the spinach. With the spinach I divided it in smaller parts, because my blender is not so big. It all went well so the next time I think I will use only fresh spinach. I cut the avocado into two parts, with this the kernel stays in one part of the avocado. I get the kernel out and with a table spoon I tale the flesh of the avocado. For the rest this smoothie is as easy as other smoothies, so just try it!
Enjoy your Whitsunday!
- 130 gr. Spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 200 ml of (biological) yoghurt
- 50 ml water
- Put the yoghurt in the blender.
- Put the Spinach in the blender, I do this in parts because my blender is not big enough. Blender until you get a nice smooth mix.
- Cut the avocado in two (don’t cut the kernel) and get the kernel out of it. After that I peel the avocado, by using a spoon. Cut the avocado in small pieces.
- Peel the banana and also cut it into pieces.
- Put the banana and avocado pieces into the mix and also add the 50 ml of water.
- Blender it until you have a smooth mix
- Put the mix into a glass.
- The Smoothie is finished!
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites