A new Smoothie for Sunday Smoothie, a Melon Pineapple Smoothie.
If you want to make Smoothies there are a couple of tips that I have for you to make your Smoothies even better.
- Always use fresh fruit or fruit that’s frozen. With this fruit most vitamins are preserved and it will give your Smoothie the best taste.
- Don’t clean your fruit or vegetable a long time before you are going to use it. It will become brownish and a lot of vitamins will be lost. If you don’t have much time on the moment you will make a smoothie, then put your cleaned fruit or vegetables immediately in the freezer after cleaning.
- Most of the Smoothies taste best if they are served cold. Take your milk, yoghurt and fruit juices right before use out of the fridge.
- If you want to use ice, then be careful with your blender. If it’s not such a heavy duty blender then your blades can be destroyed. It’s better to crush the ice before you put it in the Blender, for example between a tea towel.
- Don’t put too much in your blender and put the cover on the blender, otherwise it will splash out of the blender if you put it on.
Edit: This is a post from my old Blog Photos for foodies. I quit with this Blog, but it didn’t feel good to lose all the recipes, that’s why I copied all the posts to Cakes and Pumps. This post is written in 2015 by myself.
Sunday Smoothie: Melon Pineapple
For this Sunday Smoothie, I choose a Melon Pineapple Smoothie. This smoothie is made with Melon, Pineapple and pineapple juice.
- 1 dl Pineapple juice
- 4 table spoons orange juice
- 125 gr. Sweet melon
- 140 gr. Pineapple frozen
- 4 Ice-cubes
Peel the Pineapple and the Melon.
Mix the pieces of Melon and the pieces of Pineapple in the blender, together with the pineapple juice, Ice-cubes and the orange juice. You can leaf behind some pieces of pineapple or melon for decoration.
Put the mix into a glass and decorate the glass with a piece of melon or pineapple.
The Smoothie is finished!
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites
(Visited 1,029 times, 2 visits today)