A new Smoothie for Sunday Smoothie, a Forest Fruit Smoothie.
If you want to make Smoothies there are a couple of tips that I have for you to make your Smoothies even better. (Click on the title to read to complete Blog)..
- Always use fresh fruit or fruit that’s frozen. With this fruit most vitamins are preserved and it will give your Smoothie the best taste.
- Don’t clean your fruit or vegetable a long time before you are going to use it. It will become brownish and a lot of vitamins will be lost. If you don’t have much time on the moment you will make a smoothie, then put your cleaned fruit or vegetables immediately in the freezer after cleaning.
- Most of the Smoothies taste best if they are served cold. Take your milk, yoghurt and fruit juices right before use out of the fridge.
- If you want to use ice, then be careful with your blender. If it’s not such a heavy duty blender then your blades can be destroyed. It’s better to crush the ice before you put it in the Blender, for example between a tea towel.
- Don’t put too much in your blender and put the cover on the blender, otherwise it will splash out of the blender if you put it on.
Sunday Smoothie: Forest Fruit
This week we drink a Forest Fruit Smoothie. This smoothie is made with Forest fruit and forest fruit juice and has a fresh taste. Very easy to make
- 100 gr Forest Fruit frozen
- 2 dl Forest fruit juice for example from Spa, with our without gaz
You can buy frozen forest fruit (sometimes called Summer fruit) completely cleaned in a package in the stores, at least you can in Holland at Albert Heijn. This makes the recipe very easy and fast to make.
Mix the forest fruit together with the juice in the blender.
Put the mix into a glass and decorate the glass with a few pieces of Forest fruit.
The Smoothie is finished!
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites
(Visited 942 times, 1 visits today)