Yoehoe, it’s weekend. Time for the first cocktail that I move from Photos for Foodies to cakesandpumps.com’s Cocktail Friday. I wrote this post with the summer in my mind and I made this nice Hugo cocktail.But who cares, this cocktail is also great in autumn or winter
You can buy the Hugo cocktail in bottles. Some of them are ok, but nothing beats a nice homemade cocktail.
For the kind of Hugo cocktail that I like, you need Prosecco, Sodawater, Elder Flower Liquor and Martini Bianco. Most people don’t make the Hugo with Martini, but it gives a nice flavor, so just try it!
The sizes of the ingredients in the recipes are in parts. When I make this cocktail, I use a water jug to fill instead of a glass. That’s much easier, then making it immediately in a glass, specially since most of the time we drink more than one glass;-)
I mostly use a glass to measure the parts I need, this glass contains exactly 200ml, so I make 1,2 liter of Hugo.
The Hugo taste best when you drink it cold, leave the ingredients in the fridge for a while or put some ice in your glass.
If you want to follow me a bit more, here are the links for the social media that I have an account with:
If you want to follow my blog with Bloglovin, you can find it here, also with my blog name: Cakes and Pumps
If you like more DIY and Interior styling, you should read my Blog on Goodlives.
- 2 parts Prosecco
- 1 part Elderflower Liquor
- 1 part Martini Bianco
- 2 parts Soda water
- Lemon slice
- Mint leaf
- It's best if all the ingredients are cold, so put them in the fridge for a while.
- Mix the Prosecco, Elderflower liquor, Martini and Soda water in a water jug of at least 1,5 liter.
- Fill the glasses with the Cocktail mix. After that put a slice of lemon and a mint leaf in the glasses, and your cocktail is ready.
- This cocktail tastes best when it's cold, so if you want to you can use some ice cubes in the glasses.
- Enjoy your weekend!
Nice weekend everybody!
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites