Sunday Smoothie time again, this time we have a Pear raspberry smoothie
I always call all the mixes with fruit a smoothie, but since I’m searching for smoothies for my blogs I found out that you have different kind of fruit drinks.
A smoothie is mostly frozen fruit with yoghurt, cream, milk, custard or mascarpone added. It looks like a milkshake and it’s nice to drink it cold.
A shake is not thick as a smoothie, because you use fresh fruit and not the frozen ones. To make this shake a little more thick, you can also add yoghurt, milk or ice-cream.
A Lassie is an Indian frink, with fruit or vegetables with yoghurt, water en a few spices.
A frappé is a fruit mixed with ice to make the drink Ice-cold.
And from all these drinks are a lot of different variations. You see a lot of green smoothies, which are mostly with vegetables. Or smoothies with coffee and ice-cream, to make it more look like a dessert.
So to make it a little bit easier, I just do like a lot of people, and call everything a smoothie;-).
Edit: This is a post from my old Blog Photos for foodies. I quit with this Blog, but it didn’t feel good to lose all the recipes, that’s why I copied all the posts to Cakes and Pumps. This post is written in 2015 by myself.
- 2 Big, ripe pears
- 125gr Raspberries (frozen)
- 2dl icecold water
- Honey, to your own taste
- Put the raspberries in the blender. You can use a couple of the raspberries for decoration so leave them out of the blender.
- Peel the pears and remove the core out of the pear. Cut the pears into smaller pieces and then in the blender.
- Put the water in the blender.
- Mix al the ingredients in the blender.
- Taste the mix and put honey to your own taste in it. I took two spoons and that was enough for me.
- Put the mix in a jar or a glass.
- Smoothie finished. Delicious for breakfast or as a healthy snack
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites