A new Smoothie for Sunday Smoothie, a Forest Fruit Smoothie.
If you want to make Smoothies there are a couple of tips that I have for you to make your Smoothies even better. (Click on the title to read to complete Blog)..
- Always use fresh fruit or fruit that’s frozen. With this fruit most vitamins are preserved and it will give your Smoothie the best taste.
- Don’t clean your fruit or vegetable a long time before you are going to use it. It will become brownish and a lot of vitamins will be lost. If you don’t have much time on the moment you will make a smoothie, then put your cleaned fruit or vegetables immediately in the freezer after cleaning.
- Most of the Smoothies taste best if they are served cold. Take your milk, yoghurt and fruit juices right before use out of the fridge.
- If you want to use ice, then be careful with your blender. If it’s not such a heavy duty blender then your blades can be destroyed. It’s better to crush the ice before you put it in the Blender, for example between a tea towel.
- Don’t put too much in your blender and put the cover on the blender, otherwise it will splash out of the blender if you put it on.
- 100 gr Forest Fruit (frozen)
- 2 dl Forest fruit juice (for example from Spa), with our without gaz
- You can buy frozen forest fruit (sometimes called Summer fruit) completely cleaned in a package in the stores, at least you can in Holland at Albert Heijn. This makes the recipe very easy and fast to make.
- Mix the forest fruit together with the juice in the blender.
- Put the mix into a glass and decorate the glass with a few pieces of Forest fruit.
- The Smoothie is finished!
My Social Media
My other Blog and websites